This property is under contract
When a property is under contract it means that a bid has been put on the property and the potential buyers have signed a contract. However, a property can be reactivated if a mortgage is not approved. If you want to know if this property is available or not, call the number in the contact information.
NATIONWIDE HARD MONEY & PRIVATE LENDING SOURCES
Submit one inquiry – Connect to multiple nationwide funding sources
A loan from a private lender is an asset-based loan secured by real property. Because the loan is secured by the value of the property, income verification and credit scores are not usually the primary deciding factors in credit extension.
- Terms ranging from short term 12 month loans to 30 year loans
- Loans starting at $75,000
- No income verification loans
- Asset-based lending with minimal credit score requirements
- Rates starting at only 4.99% for longer term loans
- Interest only loan options